Thursday, January 21, 2010

We Had A Really Good Time While In Chicago ...

The kids had a good time playing a few games in the Arcade.
We also went bowling. Here's a photo of JP at the lane.

JP, Grandpa, BT and AB, waiting for their turns to bowl.


Since JP was in boot camp, he didn't get to celebrate Christmas with us this year. We all brought his gifts to Chicago. He really liked these shirts ... actually, I bought the three big boys the same shirts in three different colors. (I hope they'll decided to wear them on the same day next time we all get together, yeah, I'm goofy like that ...)



JP opening another gift.
By the way, while in the Chicago area, we stayed at the Residence Inn by Marriott. We all LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that hotel. We rented two one bedroom suites (next door to each other) which are very similar to small apartments. They came with a small, fully stocked kitchen so I was able to cook one of JP's favorite meals, Penne Pasta with Chicken and Alfredo Sauce. However, there is one change I will make next time we all stay at a Residence Inn. I will rent a two bedroom suite for all of us (w/ grandpa there was a total of 8 on this trip). Those suites are HUGE and I know I'd have preferred everyone in the same suite.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I enjoyed the pictures of your family :) And we have the same background! How'd that happen?lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a good vacation with your family in Chicago, I bet the snow is pretty up there now, I am from Michigan orginally but now live in the deep south of Georgia. Have a great day sister. Stop by for a visit at
    http://bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B