Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer 2009 "Nature Trail"

When we returned home to S.E. Texas last fall, I promised y'all I'd post photos of the sites we saw while traveling with Mr. B last summer. For those of you who don't know, Mr. B's career requires quite a bit of travel. Occasionally, we are blessed with the opportunity to travel with him. On such trips he usually has to work or attend meetings, but the children and I leave the hotel and take in as many sites and local flavors as possible.

Today, I have posted photos of some of the beautiful natural landscapes our nation offers. When out hiking and exploring in places like these, I often find myself wondering, "If places in our world are this beautiful after being ravaged and scarred by sin, how much more breathtaking was our planet earth before the fall of Adam?" Seeing how I find many of the sites in our sin cursed world phenomenal, my mind can not grasp the concept of how spectacular the sites of heaven must be.

I hope y'all enjoy these few photos from our 2009 "Nature Trail" adventures. (Just click the image for a larger view of the photo).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B