Friday, August 5, 2011

& More Waiting ...

Can you believe it?  Come Monday, we will not be closing on our new home.  The appraiser finished his appraisal 3 weeks ago, BUT has yet to submit his report.  Everything else is completed and all is ready to go to closing.  However, the closing can not and will not happen until the appraisal report is submitted.  I am baffled as to why this relocation process has been SOOO drawn out.  Not only am I perplexed, I am also exhausted.

My prayer:  "Lord, move upon the hearts and minds of the appraiser, and everyone else involved in this home purchase process, to complete their tasks in a timely and professional manner.  Lord, bring our wait to an end, settle our family into our new home so that we and our children will have a peace and security and we may go forth and begin serving you within our new community.  In Jesus name, Amen."

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, things around here are really crazy with home buying and selling. :( I pray you get some good news, soon.

    Did you get my email? I understand you must be busy, but if you didn't receive it, let me know!

    Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs B,

    You must be so frustrated. This has indeed taken so long. I will commit this to prayer right now and will be believing everything will start to move along quickly now for you. When something like this happens it is exhausting because it certainly is constantly on your mind. I look forward to your next post with a very positive outcome.

    Blessings Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B