Thursday, September 22, 2011

Old School

Well, after driving 250 miles per day (round-trip), today will be my last visit to our temporary housing.  We (OG & I) have finally moved everything out and finished up the cleaning.
Mr.B was supposed to get the satellite t.v., internet, and phone connected.  He has procrastinated.  Meaning we have only telephone service at our new house, for now.  The satellite t.v. people will not be out until the end of October - HA! HA! HA! - I wish you all could be at my house to watch the very funny withdrawal Mr.B will be experiencing until then - HA! HA! HA!.  I don't know when the internet will be connected - he keeps forgetting to phone that company ... So, until the internet gets connected this will by my last post.  I hope to get back on-line soon and give you all an update on the unpacking and Mr.B's progression through television withdrawal.
See you soon!

P.S. - we have moved so far out into the country we can not get internet through our telephone service - we have to have satellite internet, which is a different company and separate phone call.

1 comment:

  1. Looking so forward to some pics and all hearing all about your new home. I know you must be very happy to be altogether again and in your own home again.

    Blessings Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B