Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Didn't Realize It ...

... until today.  I so very much missed being serenaded by OG every single day while my family was away.

My afternoons are normally filled with the soothing sounds of the acoustic guitar and OG's sultry and soulful voice.  Hearing her play and sing is so very pleasant as I move from room to room performing various household tasks.

When AB grew up and left home, he took the beautiful evening melodies of his violin with him.  When OG began playing guitar, she brought the beauty of music back into our home.  This afternoon was the first time she'd played since returning home.  Oh! how I had missed it.

2 comments:

  1. I hope she remembers her Aunt C when she is famous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't know if she will ever be famous, but she sure brings enjoyment to all who have the privilege of listening.

    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B