Saturday, June 8, 2013

4 Things I'd Change About Me ...

1.  I'd be witty &  funny.  But alas, large doses of humor are just not in my genes.  Occasionally, something funny & witty comes out of my mouth, but not as often as I'd like.

2.  I'd be a better blogger.  You know the sort I'm thinking of ... she has 17 million followers and at least as many comments praising her wittiness, humor and insight.  (see above)

3.  I'd have more energy to get more done.  I'm still trying to figure this one out ... during the past 4 years my days just seem to get shorter and shorter.  Is that happening to you too?

4.  I'm a huge foodie - but not a skinny foodie.  I love to grow food, read about food, gaze upon photos of food, cook food and, of course, eat food.  If I had my way I'd still be a skinny foodie - like back in the 80's & 90's when I could eat like a ranch hand and still weigh only 105 lbs. soaking wet.  Hmm, two decades of skinny ... why am I complaining?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B