Thursday, December 22, 2016

Snowman Cupcakes

I was feeling creative and decided that plain cupcakes would never do for this afternoon's 4-H bake sale.  I decided to make snowman cupcakes.

 
Here's how I did it:

1.  After baking and frosting the cupcakes I rolled them in flaked coconut. 
2. Cut strips of fruit leather worked great for the scarves.  Dampening the ends of the fruit leather with a tiny drop of water, ever so slightly, is the method used to "glue" the fruit leather together. Wrap the fruit leather around a marshmallow.
3.  Assorted Ju Ju candies serve as the hats and a cut up black licorice Ju Ju works for the eyes.
4.  Attach the "eyes" by firmly pressing them into the marshmallow.
5.  Skewer the "hat, marshmallow and cupcake together with a toothpick.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B